Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Music Revolution: One Direction (1D) and Big Time Rush (BTR)

2 of many band boys that rising fame on this 2012. One of the group was actually coming from X Factor UK 2010 (placed at 3rd), and the other was a huge Nickelodeon tv drama series!

I'd watched One Direction on X Factor UK, but they at that time not on my Fav list. Well Matt Cardle is because he has this unique voice. Anyhow, since their single What Makes You Beautiful was a hit (I really like it though), I've been following their updates. One Direction was a huge phenomenon on Malaysia (especially to those with Twitter).


One Direction have five members : Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Harry Styles

If you haven't heard one of their big songs, here are some of the most of my fav song from 1D:





Big Time Rush or known also as BTR was also quite famous for their music and also their acting. They have tv drama series that also called Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon. The first time I watched BTR was on Astro fiesta, which Astro just aired 2 episodes from many. Apart from their funny show, their music also really good though.


Big Time Rush have four members: Logan Henderson, Carlos Pena, Kendall Schmidt and James Maslow.

If you don't know any, here some of the best songs they have (my fav of course) :





So, what's your opinion?