Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

[ ] Kris Allen on Gigantic, a new TeenNick show

Guess what, Kris Allen who is the 8th American Idol winner stars on a newly show called Gigantic.
Here is the some footage of Kris Allen on Gigantic set :


Kris Allen Discusses First Acting Gig On Set Of 'Gigantic' from Yahoo! Music on Vimeo.



Kris Allen Rehearsing On The Set Of 'Gigantic' from Yahoo! Music on Vimeo.



Wait, there are more, sadly not about Kris Allen, but Gigantic.

The cast of TeenNick's Gigantic

Gigantic first pilot episode was on last year October. Just yesterday was the episode where Kris Allen stars in.

What are the feelings living with famous parents and always on the eyes of paparazzi ? [ok..play Lady Gaga - Paparazzi song while reading as background music. ]

Gigantic was a story about kids that lives with famous parents and how they survive all the things especially teens love and paparazzi attentions.

I kinda like this story, a lot, because first I am a teens [sort of] and second it is my favourite drama genre that compromise teens love, comedy, song, and many more. It's DRAMEDY yaw.. [drama+comedy]

I think it is worth to watch but I don't think it already in Malaysia [or did it?]. Well, it has been a long time I did not 'discover' television here at my school. Nevertheless, internet always the useful one.

Btw, this some of the video that I search special for Gigantic!

Here is the trailer [well, superb trailer]:




Here is some of the cast! I really like Joey, Anna, and Piper  :

"Gigantic" star Ryan Rottman










So guys, if you know about this show, or coincidentally have it, feel  free to let me know! Dying to watch Gigantic.

ok thats all yaw. "boleh bah kalau kau"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please dun forget to follow up..thx in advance :)